Friday, October 12, 2007

Second Post

Welcome to the second post of Bob the Optimizer Speaks.
I never intended on starting a blog, which is why over a year has passed since my first post. (Honestly, I only created a profile so I could comment on my wife's political blog. I started through the prompts and ended up with this blog.)
Over the last year and a half, I have marveled at the 180+ profile views I have gotten. I guess a small government conservative in Vermont is noteworthy. They were undoubtedly commenters on my wife's blog wondering who I am and not finding anything out by looking at my profile!
Anyway, I have decided to start posting on this blog. My personal interests right now are primarily Linux, the BSDs and open source software. I will be posting about these things on a fairly regular basis. I don't really enjoy talking politics, so I won't be doing any political posts here. My goal for this blog is to share my experiences with, and thoughts about, open source software.
So, I invite you to stop by and read my posts occasionally. I plan on posting at least weekly on a topic, distro, or application that has my interest. I may also sound off on things that are happening in the open source community.
I'll just throw out a quick disclaimer here: I love open source software because of the freedom of choice it offers. I have no interest in starting the tired old flame wars about whose distro is better, etc., etc. I also think that open source is the wave of the present and future and that it makes using a computer fun again.
Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Если девушка говорит
!!!